TEKNIK - Home Security

Best Advisor and Associates (Private) Limited


Canada Study Visa

Are you looking for better future perspectives, adventure, and career growth in your dreamland? Yes! Canada is a popular destination for students to study and get settled for future growth. If you have made up your mind about getting a Canada study visa, then get our services to experience extraordinary visa processing services for your social and professional life growth. Canada is known for its outstanding quality education with Top ranked universities.

read more
Canada Visit Visa

A visitor visa well-known as a temporary resident visa-TRP is an official document for citizens that visa-required countries demand. Canada also requires TRP to travel and enter Canada as a visitor for up to 6 months. A Canadian Visitor’s visa is required for those persons who move to Canada for short visits and recreational or business trips. These individuals need to obtain a tourist visa to travel to Canada for fun or for business adventures & collaborations.

read more
Canada Work Visa

This stream is the most popular way of landing in Canada. The candidate waits for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) after the application submission. Candidate remains active in the Express Entry pool for 12 months for the applied profession to get an ITA, and can then renew the profile after 12 months but ITA comes within 6 months in most cases. Moreover, the profile can be updated in the pool anytime. Once ITA is approved & issued, the candidate has 90 days to submit a visa processing application and supporting documents.

read more

Visit Our Office : Office No 4, Ghousia Height, Canal Bank Scheme, Lahore

Any Questions?
Mon to Sat

9:00am - 6:00pm

We offer proficient and trustworthy advisory services in immigration, education, visit visas, family sponsorship & citizenship in Canada.


© 2023 Best Advisor and Associates (Pvt) Ltd.